Debt Collection Agencies - A
Free Legal Help
Debt Collection Agencies: As-Az Collection Agencies
You have legal rights. We can help.
When your phone rings constantly while you are work and it's a collection agency, if you told the debt collector that you cannot take calls at work then the collection agency is violating the FDCPA. The FDCPA was put in place to protect consumers from tactics like this being used to collect a debt. If you find that a collection agency is violating the FDCPA to collect a debt from you, then you may be able to receive up to $1,000 in compensation.
Thousands of people have reported collection agencies violating the FDCPA since the act was put in place over 40 years ago. When you think a collection agency is using means that violate the FDCPA, such as threatening legal action they do not intend to take, disclosing information about the debt to third parties, or ignoring your request for validation of the debt, you should contact an attorney. A lawyer can help stop the abusive tactics as well as help you get receive compensation.
For more information on what you can do if a debt collection agency beginning with As-Az uses abusive tactics, see below:
- AscensionPoint Recovery Services
- Ascension Recovery Management
- A&S Collection Associates
- Ashwood Financial, Inc.
- Aspen National Financial
- Aspen National Collections
- Asset Acceptance
- Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation
- AssetCare, LLC
- Asset Collection Experts
- Asset Management Outsourcing Inc.
- Asset Maximization Group
- Asset Recovery Associates
- Asset Recovery Bureau
- Asset Recovery Solutions
- Asset Retrieval
- Assigned Credit Solutions, Inc.
- Associated Credit Services
- Associated Recovery Systems
- Association Capital Resources, LLC
- Association Financial Services, LLC
- Asta Funding, Inc.
- Astra Business Services Private Limited Corp
- ATG Credit, LLC
- Athena Funding Group
- Atlantic Credit & Finance
- Atlantic Collection Agency
- Atlantic Recovery Solutions, LLC
- Atlas Collections, Inc
- Atlas Financial Services
- Atradius Collections
- Audit Adjustment Company
- Audit Systems
- Aurora Collection Bureau
- Aurora Enterprises Inc
- Aurora, Gold & Associates
- Automated Collection Services
- AutoVest, LLC
- Automated Recovery Services of New Mexico
- Avadian & Adler
- Avante USA
- AV Knowles & Associates
- AWA Collections
- Axis Financial Services, Inc.
More collection agencies that start with "A": A-Acc, Acd-All, Alm-Ar.