This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to Personal Information that: we collect, both online and offline, including in connection with the services that we provide; our main website (lemberglaw.com); other web properties and digital communications (such as email) that display or link to this Privacy Notice.
This Notice does not apply to information which you may provide to Lemberg Law in attorney-client relationships or that is protected by confidentiality, attorney-client privilege, the attorney work product doctrine, or any other applicable protection.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice or our practices, please contact us a email@example.com.
1: Information We Collect: The types of Personal Information we collect about you depend on how you interact with us and are described below.
a: Information You Provide: We gather personal information that you willingly provide to us. This encompasses, for instance, information you provide when contacting us, registering for a webinar or event; filling out a contact form; responding to a survey; submitting information through our web properties; requesting to be contacted by us; or otherwise communicating with our firm. This may include:
iii. Email Address
iv. Telephone number
v. Employment information such as current or previous employer and job title
vi. Social media comments or messages
vii. Any other information you choose to provide
b: Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain types of personal information when you interact with us and our web properties. This may include:
i. Unique Identifiers – Data that uniquely identifies you or the device with which you engage with our web properties, including but not limited to your name, email address, username, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and other distinct markers. Information related to the device you use to interact with our web properties, such as your IP address, the device type, the operating system and version of that device, MAC address, user settings, or browser type.
ii. Audio or Visual Information – Such as your voice or likeness as captured in video or audio recordings if you visit our offices or leave us a voice message.
iii. Any other information captured by cookies, pixels or other web tracking technology.
c: Information Obtained from External Sources: We may obtain information from other sources such as clients, employers, business partners or marketing partners. We may also obtain information from publicly available sources such as social media, others websites and search engines. This information is treated with the same confidentiality standards.
2: How We Use The Information We Collect:
a: To provide you with legal services we offer
b: To reply or notify you
c: To personalize your experience with us
d: For marketing and advertising purposes
e: For research purposes such as surveys
f: For any purposes that you have otherwise consented to
3: Advertising/Analytics Providers: We might utilize personal information to support advertising, marketing, and research efforts, including serving similar characteristic based audience campaigns, interest-based ads, tracking user activities across our platforms, and conducting analysis to optimize user experiences on our web properties. This allows us to improve user experience and enhance interactions.
a: Google Analytics – Find more information about Google Analytics’ policies here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
i. You may also read about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
b: Google Ads – Find more information about Google Ads’ policies here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
c: Google Cloud – Find more information about Google Cloud’s policies here: https://cloud.google.com/terms/cloud-privacy-notice
d: Meta/Facebook – Find more information about Meta’s policies here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/
e: CallRail – Find more information about CallRail’s policies here: https://support.callrail.com/hc/en-us/categories/4845270045069-Security-Data-Privacy
f: PipeDrive – Find more information about PipeDrive’s policies here: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
g: Make – Find more information about Make’s policies here: https://www.make.com/en/privacy-notice
4. Website Content – The information contained on the Lemberg Law family of websites is to be read for purposes of general interest in the subject of consumer law. Information contained within these web properties does not constitute legal advice nor attorney representation by Lemberg Law. Official legal representation by a Lemberg Law attorney is only obtained contractually between the firm and client.
5. Unsubscribe – We may periodically send you emails containing information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you no longer wish to receive periodic emails from us, please follow the Opt-Out instructions located at the bottom of the email. You may unsubscribe at any time. Lemberg Law complies fully with the CAN-SPAM Act.
6. Security – Our web properties employ industry standard security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information you provide us via our websites. Lemberg Law is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal means. We have implemented physical, digital, and managerial safeguards to secure the information we gather online. If your personal information is ever compromised due to a security breach, we will notify you as soon as possible.
7. Links – Lemberg Law may include links to external sites on its web properties to provide you with helpful resources. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of such external websites or the products, services, or content offered at such sites.
9. Contact Us – Feel free to contact us with any questions using in the information below.
10. Terms and Conditions – Read the terms and conditions for using this website: https://lemberglaw.com/terms
43 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897