Skip to content
Where to Report an FDCPA Violation
Free Legal Help

Report an FDCPA Violation by Roquemore & Roquemore Inc*

Stop the

You have legal rights. We can help.


If you have been harassed in any way by a debt collection service like Roquemore & Roquemore Inc. you might be able to restrict their behavior by using the federal law known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). This limits how often a debt collector can harass you and puts restrictions on phone calls and visits to your home.

You may lodge a complaint with a number of authorities which may impose penalties on unlawful behavior. If that does not solve the problem you may file a lawsuit to get the compensation you deserve.

How to Report a FDCPA Violation by Roquemore & Roquemore Inc

There are several ways a FDCPA violation can be reported about Roquemore & Roquemore Inc. You can go straight to your state’s Attorney General’s Office and lodge a complaint, if your state permits it. If the Attorney General believes your side of the story and that a violation has breached your rights then s/he can take legal action against Roquemore & Roquemore Inc.

You may choose to report the violation to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) which has the authority to impose a penalty on the violator. The CFPB may pass the matter to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) as well.

How the Better Business Bureau Can Help in Negotiations Over Disputes

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has much experience providing a mediator in cases like yours and that is between you and the debt collector if you are engaged in a dispute, or you have complaints about their behavior. The BBB hasn’t the credentials to file legal action like the federal and state regulators have but it can put out a warning to potential consumers about the violations committed by Roquemore & Roquemore Inc.

What to Do If Roquemore & Roquemore, Inc. Sues You*

Filing a Lawsuit Against Roquemore & Roquemore Inc

Filing a lawsuit within 12 months of the violation against Roquemore & Roquemore Inc. may be the best choice for you to reconcile the event. You can sue for up to $1,000 but you must have all the relevant evidence at your fingertips to prove that the violation took place. Of course you must remember if you win a lawsuit you are not let off paying the remainder of your debt, so you just have to find a suitable way to do so.

How a Lawyer Can Help With a Claim For a FDCPA Violation

Getting help from a lawyer is the best way to start the ball rolling when you are suing a debt collector. You are far more likely to win the compensation you deserve.

Additional Resources

*Disclaimer: The content of this article serves only to provide information and should not be constructed as legal advice. If you file a claim against Roquemore & Roquemore Inc., or any other third-party collection agency, you may not be entitled to any compensation.

Free Case Evaluation

    1. Please fill out your contact information:

    2. Has a debt collection done any of the following:

    By submitting above, I agree to the privacy policy and disclaimer and consent to be contacted by an agent via phone call or text message at the phone number(s) listed above, including wireless number(s). Calls may be auto-dialed/pre-recorded. Consent is not required to utilize our services.