Skip to content
Where to Report an FDCPA Violation
Free Legal Help

Report an FDCPA Violation by Prince, Parker & Associates*

Stop the

You have legal rights. We can help.


If you like many people have to depend upon loans to make ends meet, there may be times when you don’t have the means to pay. This could cause your loan company to call upon Prince, Parker & Associates debt collection service to coax you into paying. Fortunately, the federal law that comes under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) limits the way debt collectors may approach debtors.

If you think the debt collector has committed a violation of the FDCPA, you may report this matter, or even file a lawsuit for damages, if you think that is the only way for harassment to cease.

How to Report a FDCPA Violation by Prince, Parker & Associates

If you have the proof that Prince, Parker & Associates’ debt collector has violated the FDCPA you can lodge a complaint with your state’s Attorney General if your state allows you to do so. The Attorney General can take legal action if it believes your complaint is justified.

You can also, if you think it may help, lodge a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). They can let the Federal Trade commission (FTC) know which responds directly to consumers. The CFPB can if it thinks fit conduct an investigation into your complaints about Prince, Parker & Associate’s debt collector and impose a penalty for breaking the law.

How the Better Business Bureau Can Help in Negotiations Over Disputes

The Better Business Bureau (BBB) can be of use too, as it can act as a go between for you and Prince, Parker & Associate’s debt collector. The BBB cannot pursue legal action as such like the federal and state authorities can but as well as offering mediation, it can issue a warning to unaware consumers about how Prince, Parker & Associates’ debt collectors behave.

Report an FDCPA Violation by Prince, Parker & Associates*

Filing a Lawsuit Against Prince, Parker & Associates

If you do not feel satisfied with efforts to resolve your dispute with Prince, Parker & Associates debt collection service you can file a lawsuit for an amount of up to $1,000. You have 12 months from the date of the violation to pursue the lawsuit which must include all relevant evidence that the debt collector violated the FDCPA.

Once you have been compensated you should continue to repay your debt until it has been paid off, assuming no other violations from debt collectors take place.

How a Lawyer Can Help With a Claim for a FDCPA Violation

Experience shows that lawsuits filed by a plaintiff rarely win so it is in your interest to call a lawyer to assist you before you begin the process.

Additional Resources

*Disclaimer: The content of this article serves only to provide information and should not be constructed as legal advice. If you file a claim against Prince, Parker & Associates, or any other third-party collection agency, you may not be entitled to any compensation.

Free Case Evaluation

    1. Please fill out your contact information:

    2. Has a debt collection done any of the following:

    By submitting above, I agree to the privacy policy and disclaimer and consent to be contacted by an agent via phone call or text message at the phone number(s) listed above, including wireless number(s). Calls may be auto-dialed/pre-recorded. Consent is not required to utilize our services.